Bonaire Trip Report Nov 5-12 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the review. My husband & I are leaving this Saturday, 24th, for Bonaire. It will be our first dive trip as a couple! I just certified this year. My husband has been certified since 2006. He's racked up more dives this year (I've been "dragging" him to the local quarry so I can get in the water) than all the years combined. We are both really looking forward to sharing this adventure together.

We are going with a group with a LDS. Several in our group have been to Bonaire many times.

I can't wait!!!!

Thanks for the review. My husband & I are leaving this Saturday, 24th, for Bonaire. It will be our first dive trip as a couple! I just certified this year. My husband has been certified since 2006. He's racked up more dives this year (I've been "dragging" him to the local quarry so I can get in the water) than all the years combined. We are both really looking forward to sharing this adventure together.

We are going with a group with a LDS. Several in our group have been to Bonaire many times.

I can't wait!!!!

I'm sure you'll have an excellent time. I can't stress enough just how perfect Bonaire is for a new diver. My wife was a bit nervous at first, but the warm water, great visibility and practically no current made it really easy and comfortable for her. The other thing that is so nice is that you'll dive on your schedule, not some resort's or boat. If you take a little extra time setting up your gear or just hanging out, it's no big deal, you dive when you are ready, not some divemaster's time. Just take a little time to plan your entry, take your time getting in and you'll love every dive. Enjoy your trip! I'm jealous, we've already started talking about going back.

I'm supposed to be planning Thanksgiving Dinner, but my house has dive gear scattered all over!!! Getting stuff marked and just getting it all together! Should have all that packed up by Wednesday pm. I've packed and unpacked several times. Trying not to overpack, as is my usual habit!

Thanks for the review-we're headed down this Saturday also for a week at Buddy's. Can't wait...

Cindy, if you don't mind me asking, what shop are you coming down with? We live in Gastonia and are familiar with most of the shops in the area. We need to get certified! Maybe we'll see you around as we leave this week too. We will only be snorkeling.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom