Bonaire pic of the day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wildbill9

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Yes I am stealing off the Cayman board....we leave in 18 days for our first of hopefully many trip and would love a taste of what we will see in Bonaire.... Little Cayman in July so will be an interesting comparrison. Lets see what ya got! Thanks Bill and DeeDee

dive_bonaire.jpg

Attachments

• innocenceturtle.jpg
    innocenceturtle.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 306
Is the pic supposed to be taken today or just something one feels like sharing today? I have plenty of the latter and sadly none of the former :wink:

Any pic works fine! Just want to wet my appetite. We are very laid back and there will be no picture police :). Thanks keep them coming. Tell me about the camera system for turtle....awesome pic! Bill

Squat Urchin Shrimp Squat Urchin Shrimp | www.kengiffen.com

They live on West Indian Sea Eggs. We actively searched for these on our last Bonaire trip. My dive buddy found some.

I could not see them. They were too small. Well, I could see very small white things moving around on the urchin, but I was not sure that it was not just urchin parts. So I just stuck the camera in there and flashed away. Canon G16 with a Subsee +10 diopter.

This sample has 3 of them in the frame. I have another shot with some even smaller centipede-like creatures in it.

IMG_7071.jpg

Any pic works fine! Just want to wet my appetite. We are very laid back and there will be no picture police :). Thanks keep them coming. Tell me about the camera system for turtle....awesome pic! Bill

We dont have anything fancy: Its a Cannon G9 in a housing. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom