Bonaire October 7-14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The pics are a combination of digital and slide film.
The digital is a Canon S70 with 2 Iklike strobes and the film camera is a Nikon using 35mm slide film and 2 strobes.
My husband is the actual photographer so thats all I know. I'm sure I can get further info from him if you need.
I like that way he has started arranging the photos by site. Otherwise it all looks the same. He started that on our last cave diving trip (see Mexico-Akumal dir)

ETnScuba:
I must have the best non-diving wife in the world! :D She told me she wanted to go to Bonaire for our fall vacation instead of going back to Mexico. Boy - I going to owe her big!!! :11doh:

I will be diving with my daughter, who recently recieved her JrOW certification, for her first salt water experience. My wife wants to do a little snorkling, but has no desire to dive. She said if she has a lawn chair, a shade tree and a few books she would be happy.

Are there any other SB'ers going to Bonaire this week? I'm expecting to want to dive much more than my daughter (she also wants to try her hand at windsurfing and wants to go on some bike trips with her Mom) so if anyone wants to get together, just let me know.

We're flying out of Atlanta to Houston on Friday night October 6, and taking taking the Contiental red eye out of Houston that night. We're booked at the Sand Dollar and will be diving with Bonaire Dive and Adventure.

Ken
I'm going with a dive shop out of Atlanta the 7th through the 14th.About 16 of us. Staying at Buddy Dive. If you want to hook up lets us know

laserdoc:
I'm going with a dive shop out of Atlanta the 7th through the 14th.About 16 of us. Staying at Buddy Dive. If you want to hook up lets us know

Laserdoc - thanks for the PM and Pict. It looks like your group will be next door. I look forward to meeting up with you.

dvrliz1:
ET,

Please feel free to stop by and visit! Always great to meet a fellow SB'er! Regatta week will be great! Lots of things to do at night! Oh, FYI to all...little to no wind during the day, VERY hot sun.....be prepared, bring lots of sunblock!

Liz
What has the viz been lately?? I will be down on the same dates but will be staying at Buddy Dive

KazInAz:
When we were there at the beginning of oct is was anywhere from 40-70ft. The viz isnt great in the shallows.

Was that another trip, or did you mean beginning of September? :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom