Bonaire-National Park, Is it worth it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-- Rock Pile (Klein Bonaire-- just awesome wall and shallows) - I no longer go over to Klein, but if I did, it would only be if I was guaranteed to dive this site-- It is that good!

Just idea for Klein Bonaire....can go there with water taxi or nessesary by boat?

This thread might be of interest: Specific questions about Bonaire

I also found a few other threads in which someone compared Bonaire with the Red Sea. But I do not think there is any agreement as to which is better. Some people prefer Bonaire because it is all shore diving.

I have been to both (5 times Bonaire, 1 time Egypt). If I lived in Europe, I would dive the Red Sea. But because I live in North America, I dive Bonaire. I suspect you have dived the Red Sea many times and are curious about Bonaire. I made the one trip to Egypt because I was curious, and the cost was low enough to be attractive. If you are curious about Bonaire, you should make a trip. Then you can report back here as to which you preferred. :)

fair enought :wink:

Just idea for Klein Bonaire....can go there with water taxi or nessesary by boat?

You can take the water taxi over with mask fins & snorkel only.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom