Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got an email that our Saturday morning flight on DAE from MIA to curaçao is moved from 7am to 4pm...as if that's not unacceptable enough they did not move the connection to Bonaire...

Before I call and complain, has this happened to anyone else?

just got an email that our saturday morning flight on dae from mia to curaçao is moved from 7am to 4pm...as if that's not unacceptable enough they did not move the connection to bonaire...

Before i call and complain, has this happened to anyone else?

unlike

Just got an email that our Saturday morning flight on DAE from MIA to curaçao is moved from 7am to 4pm...as if that's not unacceptable enough they did not move the connection to Bonaire...

Before I call and complain, has this happened to anyone else?

Mike... I'm using them the day before and have not gotten anything yet.
Please keep me posted, Netdoc is on the same flight as you.
Also they are still offering tickets for the 7am on Kayak, so I am confused

yeah but if you start out at 7am on a kayak, it'll probably still be the next day before you get there, no matter how hard you paddle!

all kidding aside, Travelocity sent me an email letting me know the first flight had changed. I'll call, but I might put it off for a day to see if anything changes.

57 DAYS UNTIL
WE INVADE BONAIRE

Anyone excited yet?

Oh I'm excited, can't you tell by the expression on my face. I got Bonaire on my mind...
Smiling cartoon Moonie.jpg
Later,
Moonie

Well, we can't all run around with our pants down to our knees. :D

Sent via Tapatalk+Autocorrupt

Hey guys, could we get a separate thread going similar to the flight thread that lists people staying extra days?

For example, myself, Cbrich and Stephanie are all staying an extra week AFTER the Invasion dates. Would be cool to know who else is staying as well.

Thanks!!

Hey guys, could we get a separate thread going similar to the flight thread that lists people staying extra days?

For example, myself, Cbrich and Stephanie are all staying an extra week AFTER the Invasion dates. Would be cool to know who else is staying as well.

Thanks!!

You could have started a new thread already, you know :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom