Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

60 DAYS UNTIL
WE INVADE BONAIRE

That's just 2 months away! I better start packing.

Yellow shirt
Baggy pants
Hat
Sunglasses
Boots

Looks like I'm all set. Tee Hee!

Later,
Moonie

That's just 2 months away! I better start packing.

Yellow shirt
Baggy pants
Hat
Sunglasses
Boots

Looks like I'm all set. Tee Hee!

Later,
Moonie

Haha and you and your stuff all fit in my suitcase. Maybe if your a good boy, I'll let you ride in my purse. :rofl3:

Haha and you and your stuff all fit in my suitcase. Maybe if your a good boy, I'll let you ride in my purse. :rofl3:

:no: He'll just reach out and pinch the ladies as you walk by. Imagine what a mess that would start. :shocked2:

:no: He'll just reach out and pinch the ladies as you walk by. Imagine what a mess that would start. :shocked2:

Don't you be speading rumors about poor ole innocent me. :biggrin:
It's usually me that the ladies reach out and pinch. I'm just irresistible! Tee Hee!

Later,
Moonie

I received my vouchers from Bay Adventures today. I guess we're all set except for the calendar. :D

---------- Post added April 23rd, 2013 at 07:50 PM ----------

Yo, Moonie, i'll be your wing man at the lounge after the day's diving is done. :wink:

Clay and I met a rep from Plaza Resort Bonaire at the Tacoma Dive Show just this past weekend (they had a booth at the show), she was a very nice and friendly lady - did nothing but make me want to LEAVE FOR BONAIRE TOMORROW!!!! :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom