Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have added another sponsor!!!

I would like to thank

Deep Sea Supply

for the generous donation.

Check out the sponsors page for the latest addition
2013 Sponsors Page

It's wonderful to have their support again this year! Thank you Deep Sea Supply!

The Crew List & Map of the 2013 ScubaBoard Bonaire Invasion has been updated.
If I spelled your name wrong or if you have a SB name to include please PM me.
If you are missing and called Al please PM me.

You can find it here.
Official 2013 Invasion Crew List

The race for the state with the most crew members
Texas 12
Florida 11
Nebraska 9

You know, Texas could have a better lead if certain people would take a few min to sign up...you know who you are (TT)!

You know, Texas could have a better lead if certain people would take a few min to sign up...you know who you are (TT)!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

James, I have the same issue here in Florida.
I can tell EVERYONE we only have room for about 43 more divers.

After the holidays I think people will re-examine their financial / vacation position and registrations will begin anew.

She isn't too interested in diving - she just wants to come an hang out with some awesome peeps. Guess I had better get crackin' on finding some :wink:.
Hee!

Looking forward to seeing both you boys in T-minus 199 days!
MWAH!

My wonderful wife, Tamsey, doesn't dive... She travels every place I go... So, she'll have company. If she decides to get certified... or even do a discover scuba... there will be plenty of instructors on the Invasion... Pete, Elena, Wyz, and me... I'm sure there will be others...

My wonderful wife, Tamsey, doesn't dive... She travels every place I go... So, she'll have company. If she decides to get certified... or even do a discover scuba... there will be plenty of instructors on the Invasion... Pete, Elena, Wyz, and me... I'm sure there will be others...

Don't list so many Instructors or we won't get to watch Pete work. :rofl3:

Right now Al, we have 7 nondivers joining us. So even if they decide not to get certified, they'll have others to hang out with or to go out and about with if thet want.

And FYI the ratio of men divers to women divers is pretty close.
Guys 30 and Gals 27. :)

I think you will see the island and your favorite dive sites differently.

Enjoy

That is a fantastic idea! :cool2:
I wonder if I can find a place to rent a plane and do this myself.:pilot:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom