Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On these cold dreary days I want to be on a tropical isle more than ever.

smallest-violin_o_GIFSoup.com.jpg

Dear Scuba Claus,

I've been a good boy (as good as can be expected) this year. I would really like to have some good locations for scuba diving in 2013. Please, please .... I'll be (sorta) good this year.

Signed,
Insta-Gator

Dear Insta-Gator,

You need to work on your definition of being a "good boy" but I suppose you've done your best. So here you go. Merry Christmas.

Bonaire Dive Guide | diving | bonaire | guide | shore | shorediving | boat | boatdiving | fishes | fish | coral

Signed,
Scuba Claus

Dear Scuba Claus,

I've been a good boy (as good as can be expected) this year. I would really like to have some good locations for scuba diving in 2013. Please, please .... I'll be (sorta) good this year.

Signed,
Insta-Gator

Dear Insta-Gator,

You need to work on your definition of being a "good boy" but I suppose you've done your best. So hear you go. Merry Christmas.

Bonaire Dive Guide | diving | bonaire | guide | shore | shorediving | boat | boatdiving | fishes | fish | coral

Signed,
Scuba Claus

You? Good?

I think we have Coz evidence to the contrary... :)

Happy Diving!
Elena

It's waaaaayyy too long until June.
asking09.gif

Does this help?
Bonaire is a place you have a great shot at seeing 1 of these guys
Roxanne and I did a dive at Klein Bonaire where we seen 5 on 1 tank.

PS: Frogfish will be on the underwater scavenger hunt list, study well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom