Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When consumption rate = NDL, why bother with EAN?
This question and many others are answered in the course of the class! In short, our cells lose their elasticity as we get older. This affects our off-gassing more than our on-gassing. So, the less N2 we absorb, the better it is all around. If you're over 40, NitrOx should be a part of most every dive. It is for me!

As for owning your own analyzer: I highly support that concept. I own 2 and so does Elena. You'll see ours at most every dive site we go to. BTW, they have an awesome membrane system on site.

This question and many others are answered in the course of the class! In short, our cells lose their elasticity as we get older. This affects our off-gassing more than our on-gassing. So, the less N2 we absorb, the better it is all around. If you're over 40, NitrOx should be a part of most every dive. It is for me!

As for owning your own analyzer: I highly support that concept. I own 2 and so does Elena. You'll see ours at most every dive site we go to. BTW, they have an awesome membrane system on site.

:shocked2: I think Pete just called me old.

:shocked2: I think Pete just called me old.
I only pointed it out, 'cuz it's true! :D :D :D

I only pointed it out, 'cuz it's true! :D :D :D

Yeah, well ..... :hm: no reasonable comeback.

Actually, for this invasion I'll be 60. :bounce:

In breaking news... the Bonaire Invasion has been cancelled. It will be replaced with the BonNitrOx Invasion on the same island: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/in...rget-bonaire-were-heading-bonnitrox-nase.html

AWESOME
Free nitrox certs for Invaders not certified.
Online Academic Class through NASE: FREE!
Hands On Training: FREE!!
NitrOx Certification Card: FREE!!! (if you pass the first two).

Total cost for this? Nothing, Nada and Squat!

Thank you NASE , Pete, Elena & Al
:acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

AWESOME
Free nitrox certs for Invaders not certified.
Online Academic Class through NASE: FREE!
Hands On Training: FREE!!
NitrOx Certification Card: FREE!!! (if you pass the first two).

Total cost for this? Nothing, Nada and Squat!

Thank you NASE , Pete, Elena & Al
:acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

This means everyone should be diving Nitrox in Bonaire.

Now I really want to go......but I'm going to Cancun in 2 weeks and then Cozumel in April....

Invasion is in June. :idk: I don't see a time conflict.

Back
Top Bottom