Bonaire: I am looking for a dive buddy (first two week of March)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello! I will be in Bonaire between March 3rd to March 14th with my wife but she doesn't dive, so I would like to find a dive buddy for this days. It will be my first time in Bonaire, so the first days I am thinking to do a guided dive with a shop and then continue exploring the island with shore dives on my own.
Although I have only 25 logged dives (I can only dive once or twice a year on holidays) I consider that my skills are good enough. I have AOW certification, I made IANTD Intro Cave Training and actually I am making and Advanced EANx & Tech Diving course. All that in the last 4 years.
I am not obsessed of underwater photography, just carry my camera to capture the environment as I can, I prefer enjoy everything with my own eyes. I am interested to do some night dives and wreck dives, but I am open to any suggestion, and mainly, to spend a relaxed days in Bonaire.
I hope to find someone or a group compatible with me.

Regards!
Leo

Back
Top Bottom