Bonaire from Toronto with Sunwing - DO NOT BOOK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We just received replacement vouchers - 6 + 1 days. Dang it.
Does anyone know who the reservation or booking manager is at buddy's? I think we like to make somewhere there aware of our situation once we arrive. Maybe they could do something.
reservations@buddydive.com goes right to the office

I booked. It's a pain you got walked for a night but not a complete shock with Sunwing. Not a fan of Sunwing at all but for Bonaire...as compared to the alternate routes, I guess we'll just hope for the best and not be surprised by delays.

I was talking to the owner of a local dive shop last month and he was pumped about the direct flights to Bonaire. I said "Well it's just Sunwing". His reply "Doesn't matter, as long as you don't have to deal with Insult air it's all good".

If you didn't book 'elite plus' perhaps you could ask for a free upgrade to make up for your inconvenience? Shorter airport lines and extra leg room. Maybe worth a shot but with their customer service..who knows.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom