Bonaire - Den Laman any reports?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Karen Dancheck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My husband and I are going to back to Bonaire in May. WOO! We will be staying for 2 week. Our last trip we stayed at the Divi. Although we had a great time there, we only had a small hotel room (no kitchen). Any reports on anyone who has stayed at Den Laman. We plan to do all shore dives.

I have not stayed there but I do know it's new and located beside Sand Dollar, where the old Den Laman restaurant use to be. If the price is right I would sure give it a try. It's new, at a good location and on Bonaire...how bad could it be. :)

PM blawler1, they just stayed there in Feb.

Edit: Or see the next post...

My wife and I stayed in the Den Laman in February and loved it. They are brand new, very convenient and well appointed. The kitchens are nicely equipped and they have flat screen TVs with DVD players and surround sound . The views from the one bedrooms are awesome and there is no noise from the restaurant. We plan to go back for two weeks next January.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom