Bonaire 9/9-9/16 or 9/10-9/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yingwei

Registered
Reaction score
hi, will be travelling to bonaire during 9/9-9/16 or 9/10-9/17... would like dive buddy.
AOW.

Welcome to the board.
You might want to try the Bonaire board. I have had a lot of success finding buddies there. I would suggest you be honest about your dive experience and what you want/need in a buddy. Do you carry a camera, do you like to dive deep, do you zoom over the reef or move along at a slow pace, if you put that kind of information in your post, you are a lot more likely to have someone volunteer to join you and you are more likely to find someone who you will enjoy diving with. I enjoy new buddies but am a little hesitant to just pick up someone without some idea of what their REAL dive experience is, how they like to dive or what they expect out of me.

Also, Natasha has a trip going to Bonaire about that same time, you might want to contact her and see if she has any opening and it would meet your schedule. No doubt you could find a buddy in that group.

www.bonairetalk.com

hi herman, thanx for the advice.. i've posted on bonairetalk too..

btw, who's natasha?
and how do i get in touch with her?

So sorry, my 2006 trip didn't fill this year. We are hoping for 2007 though...keep in touch if you plan to go back. :)

Guess she just answered your questions. :) Sorry to hear that Natasha, looks like this is a bad year for trips.

thanx. Would you happen to know if there are any other group trips to bonaire around that time?

I don't know of any this year. I will try to fill the trip again next year though. :)

We have a group coming to Bonaire October 21-28th staying at Buddy's dive resort. We are just starting to book it. Let me know if you are interested there is always someone in our group that needs a buddy.

Back
Top Bottom