Bonaire 7/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K9trnr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I noticed a trip planned to Bonaire for July 13 on PADI Travel Network. Is anyone that posts here going? PADI's site shows it's through Sea-U-Divin, Inc (which I've never heard of). I'm interested in the trip, but I'd like to talk to a few people first who are more familiar with it.

Looks like a good deal to me. They're on the Continental red-eye flight so that retails at $979 plus tax. Using Buddy's published rates you're saving $100-300(roughly) depending on whether ir's double or quad occupancy. And that doesn't include the $75 credit. And it looks like they're paying for your BMP tag also. So they've got a better deal at Buddy's than Buddy's offers retail.

I like Buddy Dive. If I was looking for a dive resort north of town they'd be it. I've been to their diveshop but never dove with them. They recently acquired the Lions Dive property next door so now have several pools and restaurants on-site. Plus 24x7 drivethru tank pickup at the back of the property - which you'll appreciate after your third or fourth dive of the day. It's really a divers dive resort.

through Sea-U-Divin, Inc (which I've never heard of).
They're on our LDS list. Which means I would've briefly talked to them when I published it in January. Or they were referred by someone who'd been there - I don't recall which.

Sea-U-Divin
437 S. Main Street #8
Cottonwood, AZ 86326
(928) 600-5289
http://www.seaudivin.com/

I was on Bonaire a couple years ago if you've got any general questions...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom