bogrady achieves Swamper-dom!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mack, I will be wishing you guys good treasure on Sunday. I will not be able to attend after all. We will be celebrating my Dad's 75th BD that day.

Willie

Mack Diver:
Aw man! That cup was specially placed there to make sure we had trash to clean up. Thank goodness some more blew in. I might have to bring a few bags of trash from the shop so we can get credit for cleaning something LOL. Can somebody bring an old dishwasher or something? We get credit for most unusual item found!

there's a washer and dryer sitting two doors down left when folks moved out, maybe willie could come grab them and place them when he is down diving this week :wink: A safe would be a great 'unusual' item to recover from WP, or we could get a farm boy drunk and talk him into driving his tractor into the lake :wink: :D

wet-willie:
Mack, I will be wishing you guys good treasure on Sunday. I will not be able to attend after all. We will be celebrating my Dad's 75th BD that day.

Willie
Willie,

Bring your dad along. We can turn him in for some kinda prize :D Then we'll get everyone at C&C to sing him happy birthday!

Enjoy the celebration!

Back
Top Bottom