Boat rides to Lovell's Island get together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSilvia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is a last call... if anyone is interested in getting a ride to the island and back for the NELD get together on august 25th, and/or air fills while we're out there, Capt. Matt Fahey of the Flounda Pounder has offered his services. I told him I'd let him know what we had for interest at the end of this week, so if you haven't replied in the other thread yet, this is your chance.

Details such as cost will be determined based on the level of interest.

I also thought this would be a good place for those who need/are offering passage out there to say so.

I'm definately in. C'mon folks, this should be fun.
PTN

Sadly I'll be in Colorado for that weekend... well, it's sad for the dive, I guess, but CO is an excellent place to be, all told.

There was a lot of talk early on from many members of this board who all encouraged MSilia to make a reservation for this site. He went ahead and did so based on that early chatter. It's not like the cost of the tent site for the night is going to break anyones piggybank, but the guy stepped up to the plate and whipped out his credit card for the team. C'mon guys, this should be a fun time. A bunch of local divers hanging out and meeting new friends. What's the worst case scenarion, you sleep in a tent with a rock between your shou8lder blades and leave the next day with 5 new dive buddies phone numbers? Sounds pretty good to me.

PTN

paulthenurse:
There was a lot of talk early on from many members of this board who all encouraged MSilia to make a reservation for this site. He went ahead and did so based on that early chatter. It's not like the cost of the tent site for the night is going to break anyones piggybank, but the guy stepped up to the plate and whipped out his credit card for the team. C'mon guys, this should be a fun time. A bunch of local divers hanging out and meeting new friends. What's the worst case scenarion, you sleep in a tent with a rock between your shou8lder blades and leave the next day with 5 new dive buddies phone numbers? Sounds pretty good to me.

PTN

I'm getting there early so you can have the rocky spot!:evilsmile

Wish I could have made it, guys. I won't be in town that weekend.:sad:

Back
Top Bottom