Boat for sale...next up my first born child :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Many of you have been on this boat :)

I am selling my zodiac to finance another toy. It's an older military F470 surplus zodiac. It still floats, and we use it about every weekend to go diving. She isn't pretty (has loys of scuffs/marks on inside grey paint..can't see'em in picture), but she sure works! Has slow leak, however holds air for a week or better (we just top it up before we take it out). Comes with homemade trailer, no longer street legal (but was...so shouldn't be an issue if you want to do so). Also comes with a 25 hp Yamaha 2 stroke outboard...starts right up!

boat1.jpg

boat2.jpg

This baby is priced to sell @ $2250 (and my wife just yelled at me for that price...oh well), as I just want it out of my garage and I want my new toy...:) However, I am not that desperate and I am probably being stupid for even putting my beloved Rubber Ducky up for sale...so please no stupid or ridiculess offers.

I don't know, I am probably keeping it anyways as I have sold what I need to sell to move on base, and I already paid for my next toy.

Sucks about your gear, no insurance?

A Meg Rebreather for the first born will do just fine, that way I can buy my compressor back.

Back
Top Bottom