Boat dive photos -Monterey meet and greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was a wonderful time getting to meet you all from ScubaBoard! Thanks AnnMarie for the organizing it. The conditions were amazing and the company the best! And, anytime I can help save a dive for any diver, it makes for the perfect day. Thanks everyone for a super fun time!

Hey everyone....

When are you all doing the Catalina invasion????

I have 20 days of vacation I need to use up and would love to join if possible.

Hey everyone....

When are you all doing the Catalina invasion????

I have 20 days of vacation I need to use up and would love to join if possible.

No definite plans yet. We just talked about doing one sometime. We'll make sure to let you know if it does come together though.

BUMPITY-BUMP-BUMP!

IMPORTANT!! IMPORTANT!! IMPORTANT!! IMPORTANT!!

I just finished rinsing and cleaning up our gear from the weekend. I found in one of our dive bags a LOW PRESSURE HOSE of some description. If it is yours, please drop me a line. I will be more than happy to send it to you.

(Our bags were on the right-side of the boat, on the same side as the marine head)

:grinbandit: Gracias! :grinbandit:

I saw that hose. It was curled up on the starboard side bench near the back by where Robin's rig was.

Not mine. I have another low pressure hose, but it has a different end and is in my bag.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom