Boat dive photos -Monterey meet and greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow,

Jeff those are some really nices pics... I especially like the Mola Mola, at glance it looks like the man in the grey suit... But I was relieved to know it was only a Mola Mola...

MG

Thanks for posting the great photos Robin and Jeff. Marian and I really had a great time. Now, let's get ready to Invade Catalina!

Great pics Jim. I cant do close up or macro with my camera so its always neat to see the other perspectives and shots from the dives.

Off topic: A thousand thanks to Anne for having a spare o-ring kit and the Capt of the silver prince for the tool pack. It would have been a short day for me if she hadnt had one with her. My o-ring inside the first stage yoke was torn apart when my BCD flipped off the boat tank clamp and the rig landed on deck directly on the 1st stage. - totally my fault for not securing it better. The rangers tend to not clamp in well due to the dual tank straps.

I was lucky it didnt completely fail at 80fsw on the first dive after the damage, and when tank swapping before dive 2 it gave a loud hiss.

This is a good reminder to me to bring my save a dive kit and scubatool on every dive. Anne was on the ball and a dive-saver.

Great pics Jim. I cant do close up or macro with my camera so its always neat to see the other perspectives and shots from the dives.

Off topic: A thousand thanks to Anne for having a spare o-ring kit and the Capt of the silver prince for the tool pack. It would have been a short day for me if she hadnt had one with her. My o-ring inside the first stage yoke was torn apart when my BCD flipped off the boat tank clamp and the rig landed on deck directly on the 1st stage. - totally my fault for not securing it better. The rangers tend to not clamp in well due to the dual tank straps.

I was lucky it didnt completely fail at 80fsw on the first dive after the damage, and when tank swapping before dive 2 it gave a loud hiss.

This is a good reminder to me to bring my save a dive kit and scubatool on every dive. Anne was on the ball and a dive-saver.

Chalk up another point for DIN :wink:. Good thing there were tools and spares available!

Um, Jim. The camera sees all.

080906_Monterey_MG_0128_copy.jpg

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Thats GREAT Jeff!!!!

Thank you for letting me be there!!:D

Off topic: A thousand thanks to Anne for having a spare o-ring kit .... Anne was on the ball and a dive-saver.

Ditto that!

Thanks Anne for the spare mask for Marian! It saved her trip.:D

Thanks again to all for a great day in Monterey. The diving was really nice and the company was outstanding! I can't wait to invade Catalina with our new SoCal friends. :D

Here are my pics. Monterey 9-6-08 - a set on Flickr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom