Bluewater Divers Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stogie8

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I wanted to let everyone know that I tried out Bluewater Divers in Key largo on Friday Nov. 30th. They were awesome! I found out about them via scubaboard and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a trip out of Key Largo. Totally personalized service, small boat, fair prices. We hired Brent to go along with us as a guide and he was great. I will try to use them every time I go to Key Largo in the future.

I am very pleased that they treated you right! I have used them several times, and they have always been good to me and my son.
Tom

I am glad to here they are such a great outfit. I am booked with them the weekend after Christimas. It is my first time diving in the Keys. Can't wait!!!
Tom

I am glad to here they are such a great outfit. I am booked with them the weekend after Christimas. It is my first time diving in the Keys. Can't wait!!!
Tom

Key Largo has great places to dive, and BW is a great outfit to use! You'll love it Divergirl said!

(NEXT Year Brent!!! I already told her that we have to at least stay up in Key Largo for two days!)

I agree. I can't say enough good things about Blue Water Divers. If you're going guided, Brent's the man. And Glenn is gonna put you spot on where you want to be on the sites and, more importantly, he's gonna be right where you need him when it's time to come up.

I wanted to let everyone know that I tried out Bluewater Divers in Key largo on Friday Nov. 30th. They were awesome! I found out about them via scubaboard and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a trip out of Key Largo. Totally personalized service, small boat, fair prices. We hired Brent to go along with us as a guide and he was great. I will try to use them every time I go to Key Largo in the future.

Glen and Brent are well kept secrets and well worth the time spent with them. They are one of the few dive ops I recommend without reservation. :palmtree: Bob

I agree worth the 1500 mile trip-will be down March to dive with them again. I like the return phone calls-They dive what they say they will current - weather permitting.
they seem to work well with new divers and more experienced they let do their own dive.
Oh ya I like location=EASY PARKING SWEET!!close to boat.
Brad

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom