Blue XT/Playa Azul/Worry Free

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishfry2

Reaction score
Well my family and I booked our trip to Cozumel in April for a July 24 through the 28th. This being our third time to Cozumel, but the first time with our children. Previouly stayed at Melia, Allegro, but we wanted to stay El Cozumelia this trip.

To start our travel agent told us that El Coz was closed and we would have to change hotels. Not happy about it, but seemed to have no choice we moved to Playa Azul. Funny thing, our charted Worry free flight had several people staying at El Coz. Really made me unhappy with our TA. To sum that up, will not be using that TA again and maybe not Worry Free.

Playa Azul-Nice little hotel. Rooms quite, clean, and cold air. Pool was not very clean, beach was not cleaned up like the other hotels we have stayed at. Beach was too small. Next time, we will stay on the southend.

Blue XT-My husband and I had booked two days of diving. First day, I had some difficulty clearing my ears, seemed like forever to clear. (Need to dive more often) Anyway, got through it. Dove Tormentos and Dehlia. Alan was our DM and Mago the Captain. We saw the famous seahorses, however, they were not performing this day. They did not try and jump on our fingers. :luxhello: Next, day I did not dive, ear problems. Christi, did fit me and my son on the boat and we snorkeled as my husband dove. Palacar Caves and Columbia Shallows, Javier DM and Javier Captain. Both were great, my eleven year old on had a blast. Palacar, they saw five turtles and many fish. Third day, a great repeat of the first two. Overall, Christi may be a little more expensive than some Dive Ops on Coz, but well worth it. Once you dive with her, you will never look elsewhere.

FYI-Weather was very hot, no rain, just hot hot hot.

Back
Top Bottom