Blue Springs (Waldron, IN) on Sat. 6-Aug-05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rab

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm organizing a diving day mainly for friends from the Gavia Scuba Club in Cincinnati. I only have Saturday free so this one will be to Blue Springs Quarry in Waldron, IN. (The web site address has changed to http://www.bluespringsscubadiving.net/ {thanks crpntr133!} and the write-up for Dive Training Magazine's Diving USA is still available.) I'll post more details as they get organized, but if you think you might join us there, please post a note.

-Rob

Here is a thread that has more info about Blue Springs. There are several threads other than this one.

I might be able to make it but won't know till later in the week.

Here's a great overview of the site from Google Maps.

What about meeting for breakfast at:
Perkins Family Restaurants: Harrison
10933 New Haven Rd
Harrison, OH 45030

From I-275 take I-74 W toward Indianapolis - go 4.7 mi
Take the New Haven Rd exit 1 to Harrison - go 0.2 mi
Turn left at New Haven Rd - go 0.3 mi

It's a bit over an hour from there to Blue Springs according to the directions from Google Maps.

I'm open to a suggestion on time, but I'd like to say at Perkins by 7:30am so we can get to the quarry before it gets too late. (Perkins opens at 6:00am.)

-Rob

Looks like I am out, sorry.

That's too bad. I'm actually still waiting on definite confirmation from a few from my local club, Gavia Scuba Club.

Maybe next time!

-Rob

Nope! They actually open 24hrs 365days. It sounds like Ohio crews can get to BS at around 9ish.....

komi hunter:
BS opens at 8 AM

Back
Top Bottom