Blue Planet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DCBC

Banned
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I just started watching the BBC Series "Blue Planet" and "Planet Earth" that we received at Christmas. I really must live a sheltered life, because I hadn't seen this before. I can't believe how good it is! The photography is simply amazing!!!

Has anyone seen this series? Comments are appreciated; thanks.

The Blue Planet Series is really incredible! I grew up watching the Jacques Cousteau documentaries, which sparked my fascination with diving and oceanography. The Blue Planet series is extremely well done, and will surely capture the imagination of the next generation.

Blue Planet is AMAZING! I made the mistake of seeing Blue Planet first, then trying to rent IMAX movies - the intellectual void in non-BBC productions is startling. I hear that BP is even better on Blu-Ray.

If you haven't already done so, you really have to watch the BP bonus disk - the one in which you actually get to see the divers. As I posted elsewhere, I thought that I would observe an incredible standardization of only the best diving gear. In fact, they appear to have emptied out some small LDS - all different styles of fins, regs., etc. - quite interesting, really.

I have it in DVD but I am looking for it in Blu-Ray!!! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G...
Also looking for Disney "OCEAN"...

I just got a blu ray player and immediately bought a copy of Planet Earth. It is amazing to watch on a 1080p HD tv from a blu ray player. I guess I will have to go out an buy Blue Planet next.

Regards,

bill

blu planet and planet earth are probably the best documentaries out there.
i love watching animals in their natural environment instead of watching a dude wretling a python and calling it a nature documentary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom