Blue Planet Live!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blu Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am not sure how many of you would be interested? However, the Blue Planet series from the Discovery Channel I thought was cool. I heard on KMOX radio that the St. Louis Symphony will be performing to the big screen. The Blue Planet will be playing on a gigantic screen accompanied by the tunes of the St. Louis Symphony. I thought this was different, yet a pretty cool idea. So,I thought I would share it with you. The link is provided.

KMOX - SLSO Presents Blue Planet Live!

This show is going to be fantastic! I'm a fan of all the Blue Planet and Planet Earth series', and I've seen this show with orchestra and it's even more powerful when watching the footage with live orchestration.

Tickets are on sale now for the September 19 and 20 performances and can be bought online at slso.org, or at 314-534-1700.

And if you bring a group of 10 or more you can save on the price of tickets. For group sales call Vicki at 314-286-4155.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom