Blue Lagoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee,

Thanks for the update. I don't think I'll be able to get back to TL untill it starts to warm up a bit (can't wait til Jan when I get to go to Costa Maya in Mexico) but I like to dive there alot better than Blue Lagoon. The locals like you and beast, tony and bren, steve and the rest are all great fun to dive and be around. Hopefully Mike will contenue to get divers so he can break even and be able to improve on what he has done already. TL is a nice place to hang out and get wet.

Since TL is getting cooler has anyone thought of diving the Comal river. It's a fun dive and supposed to stay a 72 deg all year long. I was thinking of going in feb.

Geek

Hmm, that's where I did my checkout dive :)

Its not a bad little drift dive but really, I wouldn't go far out of my way for it. And, constant temp or not, in the winter it is a COLD bit of a dive :wink:

I need to get my dive buddy set up with her own BP/Wing (so she can stop renting gear that doesn't fit), and then maybe get a TLS350, and... oh yeah, pay for school *sigh*

If you're dying to dive, Geek, lemme know and I can probably cough up a scan of the flyer my LDS hands out to students going to the Comal for their OW checkout. With a few weeks notice, I might even be up for a weekend dive or two :)

jeff

Fetch,

I won't be able to go until Feb but if I make any hard plans I'll let you know. It's something to do and may be a bit warmer in the water than Blue laggon or TL by Feb. I have to ask when you dove the comal did you go through the Tube shoot. It's kinda one of those things you have to try at least once. It's a bit of a rush but fun, the hard part is getting out on the other side

I can't wait til next month. I've been tied up with work and family the last two months and couldn't get any dives in and it's driving me crazy. I'm going to Costa Maya Mexico and will be diving Chinchorro Reef. Susposed to be a little known/dived spot it's just north of Belize with alot of wrecks to dive.

Geek
aka Mike D

*chuckle* I've been through the chute many years ago while swimming... damned near drowned myself :wink: our OW instructor asked us if anyone wanted to go, but by that time we were cold enough we wanted to leave :)

jeff

Back
Top Bottom