Blue Lagoon Vis!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atlas750

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Had 40 foot vis at the lagoon last w-end!! Had to double check and make sure I was in Texas and not cozumel. Also finished up my swims for my DM now only have one pool session left.

Yep, it's been a big surprise each one of the last 3 - 4 wkends.... Let's hope it lasts a while longer :)

Congrats on where you are with the DM program.

cheers,
maria

Wow...maybe we should drive to Huntsville Sunday!

I'll be there on Saturday, along with the A&M dive club. After we're done carving pumpkins, the vis should drop back to mediocre levels.

No thanks are necessary, it's a public service. :11ztongue

hey Dee,
there is NO life in the 'Goon', but if you guys want to come on the 30th for the pumpkin hunt.... www.seasportsscuba.com

maria

sharkdiver00:
hey Dee,
there is NO life in the 'Goon', but if you guys want to come on the 30th for the pumpkin hunt.... www.seasportsscuba.com

maria

:rofl: After diving the lagoons for too many dives to count, I know about the lack of wildlife except for the bottom dwelling cichlids that were left after an experiment by A&M years ago. Flighty little fishies, too!

Sorry but we'll be on a road trip that weekend. Cut an evil smile for me, would ya? :D

Dee:
:rofl: After diving the lagoons for too many dives to count, I know about the lack of wildlife except for the bottom dwelling cichlids that were left after an experiment by A&M years ago. Flighty little fishies, too!

Sorry but we'll be on a road trip that weekend. Cut an evil smile for me, would ya? :D

What species are they? Anybody know?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom