Blue Lagoon...has anyone been lately?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I are doing our OW dives there this weekend. Hopefully we'll snag that cache as well. We cache with the same user name I use here, "Lefty Writer." We're looking forward to completing our OW training here, and caching a little in the evenings when we're done.

Ill add ya on as a cahce buddy!

Ill add ya on as a cahce buddy!

Done annnnnnd done!

We pick up our rental gear tomorrow afternoon.

I still need to run a pocket query for caches centered on our hotel room. Hopefully we'll be able to snag several caches during our "surface interval" Saturday night.

Hhhhmmmm, I just might have to make a scuba related travel bug now...

:crafty:

Done annnnnnd done!

We pick up our rental gear tomorrow afternoon.

I still need to run a pocket query for caches centered on our hotel room. Hopefully we'll be able to snag several caches during our "surface interval" Saturday night.

Hhhhmmmm, I just might have to make a scuba related travel bug now...

:crafty:

there's a box cache at the rest stop on 45 one exit down from where you need to turn right into the lagoon. it's almost like a park. neat little place. didnt get to do that cache either cause of a dead phone, but we stopped by anyways *sigh*

Also at Lake Whitney in Hillsborro there's actually an underwater box cache retrievable only by scuba! so good idea :) after ur certification start plotting caches in the lakes :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom