Blue lagoon conditions may 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We were there Sat. and Sun. doing checkout dives, water was 75 and the vis was the usual pea soup.

Aggie Diver:
We were there Sat. and Sun. doing checkout dives, water was 75 and the vis was the usual pea soup.

I was also there doing checkout dives on the 8th and 9th. Water temp was 75. I was disappointed, my first trip there, was expecting all this great vis and only had 15 -20 early Sat morning and it went downhill from there.

Aggie, were you part of the big group at Lagoon II?

Danny
www.divingrebels.org
www.surfaceintervalscuba.com

Nope, we had a small group actually, were in lagoon 1.

txbohunk:
I was also there doing checkout dives on the 8th and 9th. Water temp was 75. I was disappointed, my first trip there, was expecting all this great vis and only had 15 -20 early Sat morning and it went downhill from there.

Aggie, were you part of the big group at Lagoon II?

Danny
www.divingrebels.org
www.surfaceintervalscuba.com

Yup, any time the rain comes its terrible vis for about a week after that. However, during any other time when it sits undisturbed its a pool.

We were out there three weekends ago with a rescue class and the vis was insanely good - the best I've ever seen it out there.

But after it rains, and pretty much all the warmer months when class is going on out there, the vis pretty much goes to hell.

Back
Top Bottom