Blue Hole Oct 17th~18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We have a great group going. While I have done dove'n with most (if not all) I don't think some have met, so that will be cool.

Here is a list of Food Stuff. Post what you want to bring, and I'll update the list.

Entrees - Ideas: Burgers, Dogs, Spare Ribs, Steak, Fish, Shrimp, Whatever.
Remember you need a way to heat this stuff up! I can bring a Coleman stove, if necessary.
  • Ron ~ Burgers and Buns.
  • Tom ~ Brats & Buns.
  • Skyhawk133 ~ Hamburger Buns, and Potato Salad for SUNDAY
  • James, Kendra, Regina ~ Burgers and Buns
Sides - Potato Salad, Beans, Mashed Potato's, Mac and Cheese, Cole Slaw, Asparagus, Chips/Dip, Veggies, snacks, whatever!..
  • En Bloc ~ Beans
  • James, Kendra, Regina ~ Chips, salsa, a couple of different dips, cheese, crackers
  • Robin - Veggie Platter(s)
Fruit - Apples, Oranges, Strawberries, Kiwi, you know, FRUIT!

Drinks - Water, Soda, Juice, Gatorade, Prune Juice, whatever.
  • Robin - Soda

Condiments - Ketchup, Mayo, Mustard, Hot Sauce, Pickles, Olives, whatever.
  • Justin ~ Condiments ALL OF THEM!

Dessert - Cookies, Pie, Cake, Candy, whatever.
  • GrumpyOldGuy ~ brownies, cookies and maybe pies
Utensils & Hardware We need: Plates, Plastic ware, Cups, Napkins/Paper Towell
  • Kevin ~ plastic utensils, plates and cups for SUNDAY only. We need the same on Saturday.
  • Ron ~ Grill and Stove*
    *If I need to bring a Coleman stove, let me know.

Last edited:
Actually, the OW class is the weekend before, but Robin is discussing anther get together and that weekend could work for me.
Just have to make it up to my wife......:eyebrow: :kiss2:

Actually, the OW class is the weekend before, but Robin is discussing anther get together and that weekend could work for me.
Just have to make it up to my wife......:eyebrow: :kiss2:

we aren't sure about dates right now.... things keep changing here. :banghead:

OK, I really don't care WHICH weekend we do! :D

Post schedules, and I'll choose the weekend where I can ride-share if possible.

I'll leave the title alone for now, but if we change the date, I should change the title.

If it doesn't matter to you Ron, then I would prefer not to go out two weekends in a row!

You want to plan on October 10 and 11th then?

Starting to sound like the 10th~11th.

Justin, I currently don't have anyone to ride share with. If you want to go, we can firm this up. I can drive alone, but it's a long lonely drive over just two and a half days.

I can likely leave work early, and try and be there by O-dark-One-hundred for a night dive.

Tom will likely join us, but as he is in Peru. I can not double check with him at this time. He should be back in the next few days, but impossible to say as he was talking about extending what was to be a short two week trip, and it looks like he may have done that as this is week three for them.

Tom will likely join us, but as he is in Peru. I can not double check with him at this time.

Peru!!?? Damn, that boy gets around...... :clapping:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom