Blue Hole - December 10, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amascuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This will most likely the last time many of us dive in 2006 and the last gathering of the year. Let's all meet up and have a good day of diving and company. We should definitely get all the regulars together along with anybody new that want's to come. (Possibly let Tim from ABQ know?) Hopefully the weather will holdout for us!

Also, We need to get Ken and Mel to bring the Harem and heater!! We could also plan on food provisions here. Some people, who shall remain nameless, seem to bring enough food to feed Africa. I always feel like such a bum! :)

Oh yes, I almost forgot. On Dec. 10, it's manditory that everybody does 4 dives. That way everybody can be with me as I do my 100th dive of the year (First dive of the day) as well as my 200th logged dive (Last dive of the day). What better way to have two diving milestones in one day other than sharing it with the company of some awesome dive buddies?!

:bananalama:

Sounds great, I'm in. I'll bring enough food for a small country, and my little grill we used before. Looking forward to it...

Don't be shy everybody.. If you think you will be there, post your name, and we can all bring some food and have a cook-out. yum

Ok, I "KNOW" the OW class will be out this weekend.

If those OW wussies do only two dives then we can do more!! I agree about the tent and heater!! We will also have a big tarp and another propane heater to throw up around one of the shelters as well!!

Food? We like food!!! I have another one of those small BBQ grills too.

The weather WILL be great!!!

Hey All,

I think we will be at the hole on both the 9th~10th. James, you are more than welcome to come down on Saturday, as are any of the ABQ divers.

I doubt the CO folks can get four dives in on Sunday. Two dives generally puts us there past noon, and it's a long drive home.

Food sounds great! I'm been trying to put together a BBQ at the hole for several trips, but I don't seem to get any participation! :11:

Food sounds great! I'm been trying to put together a BBQ at the hole for several trips, but I don't seem to get any participation!

Especially in December...last year the air temp in the morning was a balmy 23 degrees for the first dive, and then it warmed up to a high of 40 degrees.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom