Blue Hole Dec 16~17th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasonmh:
Hey Ron, sounds like you guys had a great time. How did you like your new BP&W?

Worked great! I need to get more weight on it. Any DIY channel weight threads or sites? I've have not looked. I'm still having to add 10lbs with a tee-shirt, and I need 14lbs if I put on another layer of poly and a hood. I think I want to add about 6lbs of weight to the BP.

The one downside is the dern bladder had a hole in it! Very small, but it leaks air over time, so I pulled it out and patched it, and in the process I put a snakebite on the other side! :shakehead Not sure how that happened, but the inner bladder material does not seem all that tough.

Well I patched that, and it is drying. Hopefully I'm done with bladder repairs for a while. I think the damn thing had a hole in it shipped as there is NO sign of damage on the nylon outer part. Ohhh Well, that is what you get when you buy used, even if it was new! :11:

Back
Top Bottom