Blue Hole April 24~25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is kinda buried in another thread, so I thoughts I'd start anew.

We will be at the BH on the dates listed above. We have quite a crowd going down from CO.

I believe we have...
Ron, James, Justin, Tino, Rick, George, John, and more coming from Colorado.

Some of the group will be driving down Thursday (diving Friday), and I know that a few of the crowd will be at Rock Lake taking some training.

Myself and James will be driving down Friday (diving Friday evening).

Aside from Diving we have made zero plans for food, etc.

Hope to see some of the ABQ folks down there! It's been a while since I have dove with Kevin, for example! :shocked2:

Last edited:
Yep, I'll be there on 24 - 25. :)

Sorry, I screwed those dates up. I fixed it in the title, all else remains the same! :D

I believe James and Jason will we there (or at least at Rock Lake), so looking forward to seeing and diving with them.

A note for those considering... the Adobe BW is TOTALLY booked up that weekend with a wedding party. FYI.

I just spoke with the manager there, and she said they have several things going on including scuba divers! They are in fact booked up.

Anyone have the skinny on a hotel that is in that price range that has comfortable beds? I've stayed at LaQuinta, but I don't like the fact you have to go inside to enter the building, and it is a bit more expensive.

In all the years I have been staying there, I have only stayed at those hotels.

I just spoke with Quality Inn, and they maybe willing to provide a discounted rate for divers. I do not know who may need a room, so speak up if you have not book one. The normal rate is $75 a night, but I won't know until Monday what they are willing to do.

I can say that their breakfast sounds great with waffles, biscuits/gravy, scrambled eggs to name a few of their hot dishes. $75 is a bit steep, but if they go $65 sounds like a reasonable price for a nice hotel, and it is nice. I've not stayed there, but I've been in the rooms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom