Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

metaldector

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone interested in diving the Blue Heron Bridge May 31st in the morning? Looking for partners! If so, does anyone have the tide tables for there on that day? PM me if interested.

Anyone interested in diving the Blue Heron Bridge May 31st in the morning? Looking for partners! If so, does anyone have the tide tables for there on that day? PM me if interested.

<Yawn!> 5:28AM or 6:18PM... Hit the water 30 to 45 minutes prior to high tide...

I'm not sure what my schedule is for the 31st, yet. I might have an O/W student in the morning... she still hasn't committed to the dives, yet.

I was thinking of diving here near the 4th week of June, what is the closest dive shop to rent tanks from? My wife and I are trying to plan a trip where we can go dive Boyton Beach (maybe West Palm...depends on her preference..she gets the final word :p ) and then the next day going and diving the bridge to get in 4 dives but keep price of the overall trip down.

Thanks,
Jeremy

The closest and easiest to find is probably ForceE, but in the opposite direction you have Pura Vida Divers... I would go to Pura Vida...

I also recommend Pura Vida in West Palm Beach. I have used them the last few times I have been in that area, and have never been disappointed.

I was talking to one of the deputies (not to be mistaken as a Park Ranger with an attitude) patrolling the park a couple of weeks ago, and he commented that he made a night dive there. I asked if they re-opened the beach for night diving. He didn't have a clue that it was closed at night.

I was talking to one of the deputies (not to be mistaken as a Park Ranger with an attitude) patrolling the park a couple of weeks ago, and he commented that he made a night dive there. I asked if they re-opened the beach for night diving. He didn't have a clue that it was closed at night.

I was there in April, and I was also able to do a night dive. Luckily the tide and sunset worked out so that we had to be in the water just before sunset, so the dive ended after dark. I have heard that the "official" position of the park is that night diving is not allowed. I say go for it, and have fun.:D

Can you park along the bridge, or do they ticket ya?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom