Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 days ago I dove in a lavacore top and swim shorts. There are 2 shops real close. Force E and Pura Vida. They have bathrooms you can change and outside showers if you want to rinse you or gear.

Pura Vida and Force E are great shops, and close....
Another thing to be aware of on weekends is the possibility of no parking spaces being left if it is a nice day--too many locals picnicking. In that event, Jim Abernethy Scuba Adventures is about a mile away, by the Lake Park marina ( where most of the dive boats are), and if you park there on weekends, you can get them to shuttle you over to the BHB and back ! They have an awesome 15 passenger van for this!!!
photo 1.jpg

Maybe I'll just wear my 3 mil. Do you think the traffic/parking will be bad on Friday morning (around 10:00am)?

Looks like I will be in Melbourne next week for business. So... I decided to fly into West Palm Beach airport on Saturday in order to get in some diving. I'll be staying at the Doubletree on Saturday (on points) and would like to dive BHB on Sunday. High tide around 12:20?

This would be my second opportunity to dive BHB. Anybody interested in a buddy or tag along?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Anybody besides me diving tomorrow? High tide 10AM

Only if I win the lotto tonight. Thinking about saturday though...unless I decide to do a boat dive.

ya mean I get the whole place to myself? woot!!!
now... where to start... sigh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom