Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim, so sorry to hear about your computer. That sucks..

I'm just hoping the rain eases up enough to allow the water to clear up for Thursday's night dive. Plan to do a "double header" with the night dive and then catch the early morning tide, but not if vis is 10-15'. I'm spoiled.

Memorial day dive was blue water, 30' vis, and no serious drop in vis out over the sand/snorkel trail even an hour after the tide had turned.

I was thinking of going Thursday as well but I'm probably going to skip it if it keeps raining.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

The forecast says rain almost every day next week. I was planning to do the AM and PM dive on Thursday

I was thinking of going Thursday as well but I'm probably going to skip it if it keeps raining.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

PLEASE! Vis reports! Ill be diving Monday afternoon and am hoping for more then 10'. boats offshore report top to bottom! maybe it will come through the inlet?

Viz was less than 10' at best in isolated pockets of blueish water, mostly less than 5' with brown- rainwater and lots of particulates in suspension- just about covering everything. Lots of divers in the parking lot- just one or 2 spotted in the water during the dive. They where there- just not within range of viz.

Not sounding good, but still 3 days to Thursday. It usually takes 3 days at least to clear out after a major rain event, but sometimes longer.

It did not rain today here in Ft. Lauderdale, what about up there?

A few shots from a few dives at BHB last two weeks before i flooded my camera :(

_MG_0260yethfe.jpg_MG_0301kghkashfiuhkmmmm.JPG_MG_0940jhjj.jpg_MG_1132.jpg

Very nice, especially liked the Stargazer eye.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom