Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone diving BHB this coming Friday? I'm flying in from Chicago midnight on Thursday and would love the chance to dive the bridge on Friday. Unfortunately it looks like the local shops don't open early enough for me to grab a tank and weights well enough before slack high tide. I would happily "tip" anyone 50$ on top of whatever it cost to rent the tank/weights if you'll be there around 7am and don't mind the hassle. I'm a DM and will gladly return the stuff afterwards too. May sound like a ridiculous request, but if you had the opportunity to dive as infrequently as I do, I'm sure you'd understand. :dork2: Thanks!

Last edited:
Belted Sandfish (Serranus subligarius)

My first Belted Sandfish (Serranus subligarius) last Sunday morning.

Kevin

IMG_6360wa.jpgIMG_6361wa.jpg

Hello Trolls! I will be working in West Palm Beach during the week of the 14th and would be interested in doing any and all diving that I possibly can up until Sunday night. Looks like the BHB is one of the spots to hit and I wonder if anyone would like to be my dive buddy for any evening that week or during the weekend. I will likely bring my kit down with me. I will need to locate cylinders on my own. I will have a rental car and don't mind hauling gear around. Cheers!

Sunday the 14th high tide is at 9:21am. The bridge is usually dove around slack high tide. Google Blue Heron Bridge for lots of info. Tide times are later by 45-55 minutes daily, so that week is good for us retired folks.............daytime dives without the crowds of the weekends.
:D
Hello Trolls! I will be working in West Palm Beach during the week of the 14th and would be interested in doing any and all diving that I possibly can up until Sunday night. Looks like the BHB is one of the spots to hit and I wonder if anyone would like to be my dive buddy for any evening that week or during the weekend. I will likely bring my kit down with me. I will need to locate cylinders on my own. I will have a rental car and don't mind hauling gear around. Cheers!

I know it's a ways away but plane tickets are involved. My friend KP is thinking of coming down the weekend of Sept 24 for some BHB diving. Can I get at least two other people interested in a boat night dive on Monday Sept 26th? High tide is 8:07pm. Before I call Pura Vida I want to see if there is any interest. The cost should be around $45 pp and they need a minimum of four to go.

TIA -
jet

Never mind ... it was just pointed out to me that Force E is sponsoring a night dive on Monday the 26th. So we may just piggyback on that. Or figure something else out. Either way I think I have enough divers.

I'm telling KP to book his plane tix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom