Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been coldish spots reported over the past few days--78 to 82 degrees on the same computer on a single dive by several divers....
I’ll be looking for those in a couple months when it’s 70 degrees!:cold:

Along with the kilt, and pix of the pink fish butt!

---------- Post added October 25th, 2015 at 11:30 AM ----------

We should hold a wake for Maureen O'Hara at BHB

I'll be down in a couple of weeks, and probably stay well into January, so it's possible. She was a fellow ginger, so some sort of ritual should be performed.

"Sunday morning,going down" to paraphrase the old song!! Good viz and decent temp. 15-25 ft and 79-81 degrees west side. A little fuzzy and good critter life. AND, some fuzzy critter life!

I just realized it has been a month since my last BHB dive

I had a good time diving last night, and Stuart Scuba and BHB Dive Center fed me again for the second time in two months.

Viz was 15-25 in most spots and the temps were low 80s

I forgot my contacts, so I was shooting blind most of the time. One Octo I must have taken 10 pics and got him in two shots... lol

I was also messing with the new GoPro... I really like it :)

20151024-PA241832.jpg

20151024-PA241834.jpg

20151024-PA241833.jpg

20151024-PA241839.jpg

20151024-PA241838.jpg

20151024-PA241844.jpg

---------- Post added October 25th, 2015 at 04:46 PM ----------

MB:
Hunting for Scavengers??? Is that safe?
I didn't actually participate in the hunt... I certainly wouldn't want to be a part of any organization that would accept someone like me!

---------- Post added October 25th, 2015 at 04:53 PM ----------

"Sunday morning,going down" to paraphrase the old song!! Good viz and decent temp. 15-25 ft and 79-81 degrees west side. A little fuzzy and good critter life. AND, some fuzzy critter life!
I met a friend of yours last night... She looked at my Scuba Trolls t-shirt and said, "Do you know Jim W?" I can't remember her name, but I met a lot of new people last night :wink:

MB:
Nice horsie shots!
I was honestly shooting blind for this one... I was walking to the water and realized I had my glasses on... CRAP! I forgot my contacts! Shadows were all I saw on the dive yesterday...
Thank goodness for having a decent camera to focus on my shadows!

cooltech sez---I met a friend of yours last night... She looked at my Scuba Trolls t-shirt and said, "Do you know Jim W?" I can't remember her name, but I met a lot of new people last night

jimw sez---Probably Brenda and husband David, they were there again tonight--They are Trolls of the finest kind!

Viz Monday night 15-20, temp 79 and sometimes 81. Lots of stargzers out and about, we saw 2 together in the swim area, others incuding David and Brenda saw 2 as well. The diva found a great looking decorator crab. We saw another tiny cowrie I think--pics tomorrow..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom