Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any good critter intel on it? The price might go UP, should there be an auction!!:wink:

No, just some non BHB related message on the first slate and nothing on the rest.

If the owner doesn't want it back I may just donate it to my scuba gear pile.

Nice pics Chen. What camera did you take these with?

Thanks for the compliments.

It's an OLD Nikon Coolpix 5400 in a Sea & Sea housing with 2 Sea & Sea YS90 strobes which I bought on Ebay. I actually flooded the camera on Friday, but I have a 2nd camera. I just need to make sure the housing doesn't rust out on the buttons and flash shoe insert.

---------- Post added February 25th, 2015 at 07:19 PM ----------

Lets see if the uploader will work for me today, these are from last week.

Nope, I can't select the files Argh

---------- Post added February 25th, 2015 at 07:25 PM ----------

My Files

---------- Post added February 25th, 2015 at 07:26 PM ----------

I can't get the files to load so I shared them through MediaFire, click the link above.

It's an OLD Nikon Coolpix 5400 in a Sea & Sea housing with 2 Sea & Sea YS90 strobes which I bought on Ebay. I actually flooded the camera on Friday, but I have a 2nd camera. I just need to make sure the housing doesn't rust out on the buttons and flash shoe insert.

My Files

I can't get the files to load so I shared them through MediaFire, click the link above.
Cool. I might have to find myself a strobe on ebay. Thx

Fyi I also use sea and sea ys90 strobes (the dx version) and they work great for macro. I got one as a hand me down and the other for $130 on ebay

My Files

The uploader no longer works for me either. has it been brought to anyone's attention or should I shoot a pm.

I have to upload to the gallery and not the select image button in the post.(Then cntrl c/contrl v)

I always upload to the SB gallery rather than to the post.

Fyi I also use sea and sea ys90 strobes (the dx version) and they work great for macro. I got one as a hand me down and the other for $130 on ebay
I would want it for macro too but my main purpose and setup is for video, thus I use 2 video lights.

I could probably mount a single to strobe on a short locline arm to the flash shoe but I don't know if 1 strobe is sufficient for macro work.

I would want it for macro too but my main purpose and setup is for video, thus I use 2 video lights.

I could probably mount a single to strobe on a short locline arm to the flash shoe but I don't know if 1 strobe is sufficient for macro work.

Yes you can take great macro shots with a single strobe. Start out with it just above the camera pointed down slightly. Move towards either side for more shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom