Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in such a hurry to cough up my parking spot on the way out I left cheap flip flops and Cressi big eye mask on the rinse station near the west. :) Hope someone uses them.

Check Force E for the items.... possibly the other LDSs as well. If we find anything a diver has forgotten we take it to Force E. Good luck. Hope you get those flip flops back!

Maybe on a week day but the hordes we saw yesterday did not look like the return to force E type.
Actually worst parking we ever saw there.

Last edited:
Maybe a weekend but the hordes we saw yesterday did not look like the return to force E type.
Actual

Yep, I agree. It was the same on Friday. Unbelieveable. I have never seen a croud like that on Friday. We usually don't do weekends unless high tide is the crack of dawn. Except in the winter...... brrrrrr. The bridge is getting toooo well known. I liked it better when it wasn't so crowded.

Very nice conditions though. Decided to do my own bridge clean up by hauling out a huge rubber backed area rug some scumbag had thrown in. Props to the non tank wearing, video toting Good Samaritan that helped me drag it out.
John

Very nice conditions though. Decided to do my own bridge clean up by hauling out a huge rubber backed area rug some scumbag had thrown in. Props to the non tank wearing, video toting Good Samaritan that helped me drag it out.
John

What condition was the rug in? Will it go with your decor?

We have found some really strange things people have thrown in there. I have drug out several shirts, swim trunks?, there was a high heel on the East side last week (my size too), a few years ago a samurai sword that someone said was a replica and worth a couple of hundred bucks. Murder weapon? It is now in my garage. I did manage to cut myself putting it in the car tho. We have a couple of souvenir boxes in our living room with some interesting trinkets. We once found false teeth under the fishing bridge. Did not pick them up. The ewwwww factor was too high. Bud did get some pics. Amazing what people will throw in there. Some guy testing the water for bacteria asked if it was 100' deep. I guess people don't think about what they throw in there can be recovered.

Got there 2 hrs early and was lucky to find a spot to park. When I see it like yesterday I jump in early and hit the boat docks on the east and then fight the current under the bridge.

Got there 2 hrs early and was lucky to find a spot to park. When I see it like yesterday I jump in early and hit the boat docks on the east and then fight the current under the bridge.

Yep, I've done that too. My professional pokey stick was a good investment. $13 at FE. I can stick it in the bottom and hang on. Great for moving around in current. There are places the hordes won't go.

What condition was the rug in? Will it go with your decor?

It looked pretty new, said good samaritan hauled it up on the span footing next to the boat launch.
It was about 6 x 4 and heavy, basically killing everything under it.
I offered to come back and put it in the trash after taking off my gear but he said he would do it.
Nice guy, I went back to searching the area for critters till the kids doing cannonballs off that same footer became too much of a hazard:D
Think we will skip today and try tomorrow.
Speaking of unusual finds we were interupted during a night dive once by the sheriff who told us to get out, seems there was a body under the fishing pier.
We bargained and went south under the junk boats.....
John

hi all, anyone know a good place that can provide a fast turnaround on regulators service around hutchingson island. i am will be here for 4 days hoping todo some shore/shallow/easy dives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom