Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Male Rough head blenny
Monday's vis was only about 15 ft and had a consistent 81 F but found some great subjects, not many divers.
Couple way cool nudies too.
John

Attachments

• Male Rough head.jpg
    Male Rough head.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 124
nice little roughhead blenny..

Your scubaparents are hoping you show up for the Friday night Force E BHB dive. We want to hear all about your lionfish close up encounter. I believe the lionfish won..(sort of).... is that correct? BTW how did he taste? LOL So, the after dive soiree will be at the secret troll bar Brass Ring. All are invited for the lionfish sting whine off.

You sure are a mean scuba mom :)

You sure are a mean scuba mom :)

You better be nice to your Scuba momma! I know she taught you not to mess with the wildlife; see what happens when you don't listen to her?

This is Karma striking you back for attacking that poor nurse shark a few weeks ago.

Sent from my computer by the good Scuba Son.:angel2:

Hmmmm, I arrive in WPB Friday morning.... may have to check into the Force E BHB dive Friday night.

Super small ox, you can see where he has been eating that calerpa leaf...

Attachments

• oxy.jpg
    oxy.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
It feels like forever seen I've been to the bridge. I can't wait for Friday! I would say it's easily been a month since I missed the last night dive due to a lionfish incident.

I can't wait to make my return to the bridge!! I'm going crazy not being able to suit up!! A Few more week!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom