Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the Nat Geo video. Seriously, isn't Bimini's just as good if not better? Especially since it was all filmed at "our" BHB? The only thing Nat Geo has over John is the slo-mo gape and suck.

World's Weirdest: Amazing Speed-Gulp Killing

Thanks for the positive feedback.

I did try to slow it down but even on my slowest playback it was too fast to follow.
Interesting sidenote, I've been shooting at the bridge for years and most of it is stored on multiple 1 TB hard drives and (gasp) even HDV tapes.... I got this out primarly because I promised some friends (there that night) that I would share it with them... (man of my word, minus two week delay)

I'm much more of a video hoarder with my editing aversion....

Can't say enough about all the great people I've met diving at BHB and I am always learning more.

If anyone is interested the SFUPS South Florida Underwater Photography Society Home Page is an incredible resource with lots of talented photographers and video folks that dive the bridge frequently.
They are a fantastic group of professionals that constantly inspire me to do more (or at least dive more)...

Come to a meeting and check it out, heck even Kevin snuck in:D:D:D

John

Last edited:
Less hoarding....more editing.

:whip::whip::whip:

I am saving that for my non diving senility, wait, what was I talking about????
Actually I am now on a quest for an elusive rough head blenny but have been known to make rash promises in parking lot before with post dive optimism and all.....
This weekend is still a go operationally...
J

Here is the Nat Geo video. Seriously, isn't Bimini's just as good if not better? Especially since it was all filmed at "our" BHB? The only thing Nat Geo has over John is the slo-mo gape and suck.

World's Weirdest: Amazing Speed-Gulp Killing

"Living Tractor Beam" used in describing a froggy allows me to :dork2: out and allows Star Trek to live on and prosper!!

If anyone is interested the SFUPS South Florida Underwater Photography Society Home Page is an incredible resource with lots of talented photographers and video folks that dive the bridge frequently.
They are a fantastic group of professionals that constantly inspire me to do more (or at least dive more)...

Come to a meeting and check it out, heck even Kevin snuck in:D:D:D

John
Thanks for the link. Been meaning to join that group for years and years.. One day..
anyways, nice featured photographer!

You diving tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom