Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you looking for me? We did not go, I saw that Facebook that Force E canceled their night dive :-( we are going to boat dive tomorrow in West Palm. Heard viz has improved on 60 foot reefs

heh heh, No, I was talking about JellyFishJoy.

---------- Post added March 16th, 2014 at 12:24 PM ----------

I dove Friday night via Pura Vida. Vis was 5 ft. It was chilly, but I was good in my lavacore. I ran into Traveler218 prior to diving. It wasn't hard, there were only a handful of us brave (dumb?) enough to try diving that night.

When there is a ground swell (long period) from a storm far away it decreases vis much more than from wind chop. East wind can actually blow more clear water in so can in fact increase vis.

Little Deeper night dive sounds like a blast! I would go if I didn't have a newborn to help take care of. :D

Last edited:
heh heh, No, I was talking about JellyFishJoy.

---------- Post added March 16th, 2014 at 12:24 PM ----------

I dove Friday night via Pura Vida. Vis was 5 ft. It was chilly, but I was good in my lavacore. I ran into Traveler218 prior to diving. It wasn't hard, there were only a handful of us brave (dumb?) enough to try diving that night.

Yea, wasn't exactly the best dive I've ever been on. But when you don't get many chances at a night dive at BhB you have to take what you can get. I'll definitely be looking for another opportunity with better conditions.

It was great meeting you. Each time it come down I seem to get to meet one more troll.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

It was great meeting you. Each time it come down I seem to get to meet one more troll.

MrChen, You're a troll now! The last task is to get someone to refer to you as such!! Congrats! Be sure to print out your free cert at troll.com.

MrChen, You're a troll now! The last task is to get someone to refer to you as such!! Congrats! Be sure to print out your free cert at troll.com.

MrChen, glad I could help:D

And I was thinking to myself, wow, someone called me a troll! haha

traveler218: I hope you've done the dive before during the day in good vis. The poor vis really blemishes the wonders and activity which can be enjoyed at BHB.

And I was thinking to myself, wow, someone called me a troll! haha

traveler218: I hope you've done the dive before during the day in good vis. The poor vis really blemishes the wonders and activity which can be enjoyed at BHB.

Yes, this was my 4th dive at BHB. The first night dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom