Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fun times today. good vis 30+. 77-79deg. 2h40min.

snake eel!

jpeg_5_of_14_.jpg

here are a few other things that caught my eye:

jpeg_9_of_14_.jpg jpeg_8_of_14_.jpg jpeg_7_of_14_.jpg jpeg_3_of_14_.jpg jpeg_2_of_14_.jpg

jpeg_14_of_14_.jpg jpeg_12_of_14_.jpg jpeg_11_of_14_.jpg jpeg_10_of_14_.jpg

Turns out, it's not. Just checked, and mine was missing some of the 3rd right arm.

Re the cold, same here. We did an hour on the first, and another 35min on the second stint; I was frozen stiff, no idea how my wife, just wearing a 1.5 skin, was able to last that long. How low does the water temp usually get in the coming months?

I've been there this time of year with water temp in the 60s wearing a 7mm.

Air temp as mentioned really takes it out of you.

I've been there this time of year with water temp in the 60s wearing a 7mm.

Air temp as mentioned really takes it out of you.

I'm doomed, then. I wear a sweater,teaching or playing, when it gets below 75. Guess, I'll be doin' a self-imposed Heidi Klum, when that time comes ... On the upside, FL still beats the cold winter up north, no more damn bubble all day for 7 months out of the year ...

Tim, nice shots. I especially like the shortnose puffer. It's nice to see "the regulars" get some disc space too! :)

Found myself having to deal with an officer from the Sherif's office today. A diver in my group go separated from us right at the end of our dive, so after being unable to locate us, she joined another group with a flag who where making their way back to exit. Upon surfacing an officer immediately begun to heckle her, demanding her ID before she even had a chance to get out of her gear. This was around 12:30 on a Saturday afternoon so I'm pretty sure it's impossible not to be within 100ft of a dive flag at any point. My friend ended up getting a $60 ticket. Anyone else have to deal with this?

what lenses did you use, everything is so sharp!!

Nikon 105 f2.8 VR

---------- Post added December 7th, 2013 at 10:37 PM ----------

Tim, nice shots. I especially like the shortnose puffer. It's nice to see "the regulars" get some disc space too! :)

Starting to try to take more pictures of things that are *actually moving*

Found myself having to deal with an officer from the Sherif's office today. A diver in my group go separated from us right at the end of our dive, so after being unable to locate us, she joined another group with a flag who where making their way back to exit. Upon surfacing an officer immediately begun to heckle her, demanding her ID before she even had a chance to get out of her gear. This was around 12:30 on a Saturday afternoon so I'm pretty sure it's impossible not to be within 100ft of a dive flag at any point. My friend ended up getting a $60 ticket. Anyone else have to deal with this?
Well that sounds like a load of crap to me. From what I understand (law enforcement people please clarify), you have to actually be caught in order to be fined. It's like a cop saying, well I know you were going fast, so I wrote you this speeding ticket.. but not actually seeing you speed...
I'd fight it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom