Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went today, viz improved since Friday--about 20 ft today and 84 degrees. More frogfish and seahorses--just can't get away from'em!:wink:

Nice, I was so hoping to see a seahorse yesterday

Gonna try to dive Wed thru Sat this week - in case anybody wants to buy me a beer whilst I'm down. . .

Safe travels Kevin - and have fun. Let me know if you're looking for intel. I'll try not to send you any place scary. (But I know how you love the thrill of the chase ...)

We went today, viz improved since Friday--about 20 ft today and 84 degrees. More frogfish and seahorses--just can't get away from'em!:wink:

Great seeing you and the Dive Diva even if just in the p-lot on the way out. Vis 30+ and water temp 82 where I hung out. And only one moon jelly. Vis dropped a little once the raindrops started. But still a beautiful dive as always.

DSC02439.jpg DSC02486.jpg DSC02482.jpg DSC02443.jpg

Last edited:
Safe travels Kevin - and have fun. Let me know if you're looking for intel. I'll try not to send you any place scary. (But I know how you love the thrill of the chase ...)

*Always* looking for intel. Just ain't very good at utilizing same. Thanks, Jet!

May be at bridge on Thursday...

Mirror, Mirror on the wreck......

The mystery mirror placers caught in the act of tieing the mirror on the "Mirror Wreck."

Mirror Wreck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom