Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now I see it. For some reason the shell looked like part of some warped looking thing that isn't in a shell with these weird eyes that seem to come from no where. I was about to have nightmares and cancel my dive tuesday night :)

.and if one of those conchs gets up some speed before they trample you, they can leave a mark!

THE original Bigfoot!! I can visualize this one running up some fin-draggers leg and kicking some butt!

---------- Post added September 2nd, 2013 at 03:05 PM ----------

Ok, now I see it. For some reason the shell looked like part of some warped looking thing that isn't in a shell with these weird eyes that seem to come from no where. I was about to have nightmares and cancel my dive tuesday night :)

OMG, don't cancel! After all, as part of your trollintraining regimen; you're buying afterwards!!

Anyone know anything about this yacht that got stuck against the bridge? Was it a case of engine failure or just bad driving skills?

boat stuck on bridge-0297.jpg

Must have been a crazy weekend out there. It was plenty busy on Saturday, and news today says a 17 year old drowned at Peanut Island.

Was crazy. I was out on Sunday... Boats right up to the mooring ball. Drunk people tampering with diver down flags from kayaks... Fun fun fun! It was but still you gotta wonder what people are thinking!!!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added September 3rd, 2013 at 11:47 AM ----------

I meant snorkel trail...

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

except for dinner with mom & filling my tank - we stayed home -- too crazy out

Last night was a good time. Thanks to all the guys who let me tag along and for your patience. ! I learned a lot and hopefully we can do it again!

I enjoyed the dive too, lots of life out there! I am willing to go most of the time, and MrChen is willing to go ALL the time!!:cool2:

I had 82F on the Suunto and estimate viz at 15 to 20ft. We got in around an hour early and the tide was a gentle flow. Went east. The viz seemed about the same after tidal change.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom