Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the photos, thanks for sharing.
Looks like a juvi parrotfish of some sort.. didn't immediately recognize em..
attachment.php

7/20 High tide at 6:27am and 7:17pm

hate math this early -- supposed to be in water like 20 min before right? so just after 6 in the water - which means leaving house around 5:30 i think... nobody to carpool with :(

mm maybe.. IF we can be back asap.. I have a commitment at noon..

hate math this early -- supposed to be in water like 20 min before right? so just after 6 in the water - which means leaving house around 5:30 i think... nobody to carpool with :(

I prefer 1 hr before, so I have at least a 2hr dive. The slack period is about 1/2 hr prior and post.

i've got no problem with that as long as you're feeling okay... how long we're down is going to be more on my air consumption anyways which i'm still working on.

My math that works pretty good..
Take the high tide. Subtract 1 hour to be in before high tide. Subtract 30 min. to gear up. Subtract another hour for the drive. Subtract the amount of time you need to get ready. Set the alarm.
Saturday's 6:27 AM High tide. In water at 5:30. There at 5, leave at 4, get up at 3:30. :coffee:

Number 12 with the yellow garden eel is nice.....

Heard they are normally a deep water species, would be a lot harder creeping up on one in 90 feet over 20 minutes.

Found a veritable field of em west of you know where

I had read the same thing, but I see the at the BHB, have seen them in Roatan in the frontyard of cocoview in less than 30ft, and in Bonaire as well in shallow water.

They don't all read the same book.

I've seen garden eels all over the place at the bridge, often in 8ft or less. There's some near the shopping carts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom