Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenny defender of wildlife and assister of the buoyancy challeged!
Kudos:angel2:

Having another diver drop on top of me while doing an extended macro shot I can vouch for the seahorses prespective...
and I'm considerable larger

first 3 are Velvet Shrimp.

Yeah, *everybody* knows velvet shrimp. Why in the *world* would you know that those are velvet shrimp???!!! You oughta be a marine biologist. :)

Yeah, *everybody* knows velvet shrimp. Why in the *world* would you know that those are velvet shrimp???!!! You oughta be a marine biologist. :)

c'mon Kevin, everybody should know small nondescript shrimp species! :) if i had a lick of mathematical ability in my brain id definitely go for it hahaha

---------- Post added July 9th, 2013 at 12:05 AM ----------

and i know what they are from using them as bait for fishing, everything loves to eat them

c'mon Kevin, everybody should know small nondescript shrimp species! :) if i had a lick of mathematical ability in my brain id definitely go for it hahaha

So, how'd you learn about f-stops and shutter speed relationships?? I ain't buying it. . . :)

Jenny defender of wildlife and assister of the buoyancy challeged!
Kudos:angel2:

Having another diver drop on top of me while doing an extended macro shot I can vouch for the seahorses prespective...
and I'm considerable larger

Last weekend I did a dive on Coz where an older Japanese"gentlemen" , with a GoPro blasted into nearly every shot I was taking of small critters. He and I are both lucky Coz doesn't let me carry a spear, because there might have been an accident when he bumped into me again and again . :shakehead:

This diver actually crushed me flat then flailed away seemingly oblivious.
More important Kevin can you see that frogfish in the background behind those shy velvet shrimp.

:D

This diver actually crushed me flat then flailed away seemingly oblivious.
More important Kevin can you see that frogfish in the background behind those shy velvet shrimp.

:D
Donja just love it when that happens? Got the whole friggin' bridge area to swim, but HAVE to swim right on top of you..

Donja just love it when that happens? Got the whole friggin' bridge area to swim, but HAVE to swim right on top of you..

We actually encountered some very courteous, patient divers on Saturday. Tibenmiami was one of them!

Yes, there are some really good folks out there.. One in particular, I recall last year that was extremely accommodating of our little group with little cameras. He had a big ole hunkin' camera and his act of kindness shall not be forgotten. Thank you. You know who you are. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom