Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:slap: to the jerk that did that to the pufferfish. For those that think it's cute.. that poor pufferfish is incredibly stressed out and the actions by the diver that did this could possibly kill him.

BTW, Tibenmiami has assured me that the fish was swimming by and he didn't puff him up.

Sandra just got back from another 4 hour BHB dive marathon....she is telling me about a baby ( actually Dwarf) Frogfish she shot that Mena was nice enough to show her, along with many more octopus...and one very new and previously unseen small on....When she gets the camera uploaded into Lightroom, I will be able to post some of these...but it is looking like this month must be a time for octopus showing up at the BHB!

Here is one Sandra got a picture of that I have not seen before... _MG_7589.jpg

Anyone have a species name for him?

Here is one Sandra got a picture of that I have not seen before...View attachment 151513

Anyone have a species name for him?

Very Nice!
Look forward to seeing Sandra's dwarf frog shots.
Havent seen much on the journal.
John

We went yesterday to find 25 ft viz and 73 degrees in the water--best viz for us recently and highest temp too!! Spring critters and warmer (sorta) temps along with sun and 80 or so shoreside=nice day!!! Our bathwater left on top of the car even warmed up some...........

We went yesterday to find 25 ft viz and 73 degrees in the water--best viz for us recently and highest temp too!! Spring critters and warmer (sorta) temps along with sun and 80 or so shoreside=nice day!!! Our bathwater left on top of the car even warmed up some...........

Good to hear. Buddy, John, and I will be there tomorrow through the weekend. Hoping to do some exploring on the "other" side of the channel. Get that water temp on up there a bit prior to our arrival, please. I'm too old for all that extra weight.

BTW, if any of you locals know of any 4.5 level senior tennis players down that way with whom I might match up for some doubles, it would be greatly appreciated. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom