Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Force -E is sponsoring a night dive on Tuesday, so you'll see a lot of divers that evening. On mini-season Lobster days, most of the divers I know will focus completely on getting their lobster limit and little else. Given high tide is early AM on Wed and Thursday, my bet is that you won't see many lobster divers looking for something else to do: they'll be out in the ocean looking for bugs. Now if high tide were late afternoon, some might show up for an alternate dive experience after they got their daily limit.

I probably should have said week after next or week of mini season. This coming week are early. Week of mini season are later. High tides: Mon. (23th) 11:54 Tues. (24th) 12:47 Wed. (25th) 1:44 Thur. (26th) 2:46 Fri. 3:56

double

IMG_6226wa.jpg

Just ran across this one and noticed the little shrimp on the grass.

Kevin

Unless something has changed the BHB is not a "no take zone". Applicable harvesting laws are as stated in the FWC saltwater Regs.

No, it hasn't changed. It's still illegal. My question referred to the annual migration of divers who descend on S Fla. every year about this time and the effect on a usually uncrowded Phil Foster Park.

For all the BHB Regulars....here is the pumphouse dive from Sunday at 6pm....Very fun dive, and We may soon get a Bike Taxi service on Singer Island that could easily shuttle from the Ocean Mall parking to the end of the road near the pumphouse...the Bike taxi would also be for shuttling to the BHB from the Ocean Mall Parking when the parking area is full.

Beyond the BHB...Shore diving the Pumphouse at the South end of Singer Island - YouTube

For all the BHB Regulars....here is the pumphouse dive from Sunday at 6pm....Very fun dive, and We may soon get a Bike Taxi service on Singer Island that could easily shuttle from the Ocean Mall parking to the end of the road near the pumphouse...the Bike taxi would also be for shuttling to the BHB from the Ocean Mall Parking when the parking area is full.

Beyond the BHB...Shore diving the Pumphouse at the South end of Singer Island - YouTube

Thank you. I did not know that existed. If you time the tide correctly, how much before and after time can you get?

Also, depth, access point and can this be shown on a map such as Google Earth please?

Is this a no take zone?

Can you dispatch lion fish here?

Nice vis Dan, was that recent?
Where is your entry point for that dive, from the jetties?
John

Great vis, and I never knew that was there.

camera flooded this morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom