Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes

Fantastic night dive last night at the Bridge. 85 degree water, decent (but not awesome) viz, calm night after the rains came through mid-afternoon and a full moon!

Sightings included a sea horse, five frogfish, one frogfish with its lure out fishing, free swimming flat worm, hunting spotted moray, two more spotted moray, purplemouth moray, skillet fish, mantis shrimp, scorpionfish of various types and sizes, yellow spotted stingrays of various sizes, many bristle worms, large hunting lightening welk and Florida fighting conch, and crabs of so many kinds!

sounds like a good dive! One of these times I'm gonna need to make it up there for a night dive.. been too long. ...

Fun stuff!
I did some numbers today.. I keep a paper log book...
July 5, 2003 - First dive at the Bridge
30,000 - miles put on car roundtrip to the bridge

apparently even though I keep a detailed logbook I have been lax getting the info off the computer.
30,311 - approx. minutes underwater
122 - avg. dive time in minutes
505 - hours underwater
3:40 - Longest dive. single steel 80
67°- 86° - coldest and warmest water

...I did some numbers today.....
We really need to stencil a parking space curb that says " Reserved - Scuba_Jenny "

We really need to stencil a parking space curb that says " Reserved - Scuba_Jenny "
that would be awesome!!! Do I get to pick the parking spot too? :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom